Poison oak treatment steroid injection

If you spend time outdoors, chances are you have been bothered by poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac at some point. Most people are sensitive to the plants' oily sap. The sap is in the root, stems, leaves and fruit of these plants. If it gets on your skin, it causes a blistering skin rash . The rash can range from mild to severe, depending on how much sap gets on your skin and how sensitive you are to it. Problems can also happen if the plants are burned. Airborne sap-coated soot can get into the eyes, nose, throat and respiratory system.

Poison oak treatment steroid injection

poison oak treatment steroid injection

Media:

poison oak treatment steroid injectionpoison oak treatment steroid injectionpoison oak treatment steroid injectionpoison oak treatment steroid injectionpoison oak treatment steroid injection